Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Charlie is here!!


23 1/2 hours after my water broke/labor our sweet boy has arrived!! I pushed for about an hour an a half and then all the sudden he came. Carson and I cannot even begin to describe how amazing it feels to hold our son. What a special blessing from the Lord!! He's very healthy and a very happy little guy! Came out crying, but is easily consoled. When he's upset he has the cutest little quivering bottom lip. My mom and Carson were champs helping me push and coaching me throughout labor.

Charles Stewart Anderson "Charlie"
Birthday: 10.20.09, 10:54am
7 lbs, 10 oz
20 1/2 inches long



First family picture! (I'm a little swollen)

Who knew we could love someone so much?!?! He's truly the most special and priceless gift from the Lord. Carson and I still can't hardly look at him without tearing up because he's just so precious. We love you little Charlie!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hooray!! Congrats to you guys!!