Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

Our little bear turned 4 months old on Saturday (2.20.10)!!! Can you believe it? We take him for his 4 month shots this Friday so I'll give a better update with his weight and everything after we visit the doctor. He is still such a joy in our lives and we just can't get enough of him! :)
My parents (Gigi and Papa Jess) came to visit earlier this month.
With Papa Jess before bedtime
We went to the FW Rodeo with my parnets one on 2.6.10 too! I always love the rodeo even though it always makes me sneeze. Hopefully we can bring Charlie next year to come see all the baby animals!
Getting some loving from his Gigi!!
Naked time! I just love those little cheeks!! (I took this pic because I have a picture of me just like this when I was about 4 months old... and we look so much alike. I just need to scan it in.)
On the 11th and 12th we had a record of 12inches of snow!! A lot of it had fallen by the time I came home from work on the 11th. Here is a pic of Charlie and I (very quick pic) when I came home from work (still in my scrubs). It was so beautiful!
WHOA!!! Look at all the snow! You can't even see the road.
Copper really enjoyed it too! (In case you haven't see pics of him in awhile... don't worry, he's still alive, but obviously Charlie is the only family member that we like to take pics of now!!)
Did somebody say that I'm cute?!?!
Look at all the snow!!
Another pic of our house & yes, I drove to work in all of this! Carson called me Friday morning at work about 9:30am to tell me that our power went out. Well, with a baby we needed to stay somewhere with heat. So our sweet friends, the McLeans let us stay at their house Friday and Saturday night! It was like a slumber party. We had so much cooking breakfast, the warm toasty fire, and just being together!! Thank you McLeans!!!!!!!!

Carson took this pic right before the electricity went out on Friday. Check out all the snow in our back yard! I love those two boys soooooo much!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys had on the ground!

Charlie is SO PRECIOUS!