Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

6 months old!



Aren't these little pictures precious of Charlie at his 6 month appointment?


Height: 27 inches (70th percentile)

Weight: 15 lbs, 4 oz (10th percentile)

Head: (70th percentile)


He was pretty upset with his shots, but quickly got over it. He fell asleep on the way home and was back to normal after his nap! What a blessing!!


At least he's consistent!! He's so interactive now and still just full of smiles and laughter everyday! Our bear is super happy unless he's hungry or tired. I have the most precious video of him from last week. He was making these cute happy guggling and screaming sounds, just entertaining himself for about 20 minutes and just rolling all over the floor talking to himself. I got about 3 mintues of it with our new fancy video camera, but I can't figure out how to convert the files so our MAC can read them and download them to this blog. Geez!!!!! I haven't tried to download them yet using the PC so maybe I'll try that this weekend. Hopefully you'll get to see it cause it's stinkin' cute!!


He can't sit up yet, but probably very soon!! He's really enjoying all of the yummy food that we made him too. He's likes all of the veggies and fruit that we've given him too. We've really been enjoying the beautiful weather, going on walks, sitting outside, and last night we enjoyed eating dinner outside with Debbie, Jack, Tucker, and Debbie's mom at Central Market (we need to do that again soon). Here is a pic of Charlie enjoying some of my water at CM (see above, I can't move it)!! :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

He is growing up so fast! What a sweet sixth month old!