
About a week ago, Tucker came over for the night while his big brother, mom and dad went to Concert in the Gardens.... so of course I whipped out the camera and took pictures of them together!

Carson and I were laughing so hard because this looks like an old school
Olan Mills picture from the early 90s!!! They're probably going to hate this picture when they're older... but I don't care cause it makes me laugh. Maybe they'll be on the same soccer or baseball team together some day... I hope they will always be friends! :)

Tucker is not a fan of the tummy time and Charlie is showing off his mad skills
BFFs
Debbie, remember
this pic when they were in our bellies? And then
this pic on the day Tucker was born?

Tucker looks bored

Oh no, now Charlie is abusing Tucker... I better put the camera down!
No comments:
Post a Comment