Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Charlie's 1st birthday party

Below is the precious invitation for our bear's first birthday party! I blocked out our address, my cell and my email since this is on the internet... hopefully you can still it's cuteness. I ordered it from this site. She's a friend of a friend, super easy to work with, and did a GREAT job! She just emailed me all the images and I printed what I needed.

Boppa and Papa Jess helped make the birthday breakfast

Below are some of the party favors (Teddy Grahams and gummy bears of course!)
All the grandparents with the birthday boy: Boppa, Noni, Gigi and Papa Jess
My dear friend and mentor, Tami... she's been like the sister I never had, so I hope Charlie calls her "Aunt Tami" :)
Mom and the happy birthday boy ( love this pic)
Bear cupcakes and the breakfast spread
Oh, just a few of the babies... just a little chaos!
Katie and William (it was his actual birthday)
Stacey and Hampton
Kate
Preston
Tucker
Alex and Caroline
Time for the cake!
Of course he loved it!!
REALLY loved it!
He still loves to rub his food in his hair :)
Lilla was party-hardy too!
Uncle Landon
I made a banner with a picture of every month of Charlie's first year of life...


And a birthday banner handmade by me! :)
And birthday hats too!
It was a great party and we all had so much fun!
Yay for being O-N-E!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Wow! Can't believe he's one!! The party is so cute and I love your banners- so creative! :)

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Everything looks great! I love all the little touches. You'll have to give me some pointers when it get close to gabriel's party time.

Kelli said...

What a perfectly planned party!

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Great job mama - congrats on making it a year!