Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 2011

I have always loved this precious picture of Carson in the bluebonnets when he was a boy...
So we attempted Charlie's picture in the bluebonnets like Daddy's and he was more interested in touching the bluebonnets and talking about his "shoes" as you can see here! Too funny!
We had some fun in April playing outside, naked with the water hose. Copper usually doesn't get close to Charlie when he has the water hose, but I guess this day he didn't mind.
Precious boy
I bought him a train table from a friend at work and if you didn't know better, you would think I just put heaven on a table in his room. He's in L.O.V.E. with those trains!! He wakes up saying "choo choo" and goes to sleep saying "choo choo"!! In true engineer fashion, he leaves the train tracks in place and doesn't move them around.
Santa was supposed to bring him this rocking horse in December, but he accidentally left it in the attic for a few months because Charlie was too small. The Easter Bunny called up Santa and they arranged for Charlie to get his rocking horse for Easter! (He loves to kiss Daddy too!)
Playing outside again and obviously having a grand ol' time!
My boss, Whitney, got him this shirt for his birthday!
We went to a fun Easter egg hunt with our friends in their neighborhood the weekend before Easter. Charlie loved looking at all the animals. He said "quack quack" a lot!
All smiles with Daddy
Our sweet bear looking in the eggs
Finally a picture of me with my sweet boy
(I'm usually behind the camera)
How about that cute Easter basket he got this year?? My mom ordered it from Pottery Barn Kids and I monogrammed it myself!
Charlie loved the Easter Bunny even though I thought the big bunny might scare him. He kept sniffing his nose (because of course that's what the bunny says) and touching his nose!

My sweet friend, Joyelle.
He may have boogers but he's all smiles!
(I monogrammed that outfit too)
Is that not the cutest darn cowboy ever? With his sacred lovie too... Looks like Linus from Charlie Brown.
I made Charlie and Benjamin these cute matching shirts but they did not want to take their picture!
Charlie turned 18 months old this month and is
learning to use his spoon better everyday!
Birthday card that Charlie made at school for Daddy
Inside of the card
Our electricity went out during a storm in April and we typically just buy some dry ice to put in the freezers until the electricity comes back on. Here's Charlie and Carson playing with the dry ice and having fun!
You know I take pictures of all of Charlie's artwork... eventually I'm going to put them in Shutterfly albums for each year of his artwork. I love this picture of little bear hands sneaking in the picture!
Caroline (Justus' girlfriend) gave Charlie these cute bunny ears for Easter! This was the best shot and quickest I could grab the camera to take a picture of him in them. Too cute for words!
Charlie's Easter party bag that he decorated
Glitter artwork
Star sponge artwork
Updates from Charlie's daycare... sounds like fun!
Tissue paper and glue artwork
Charlie continues to love trips to the zoo. When you ask him what the penguin does he dances side-to-side like the movie Happy Feet. So he was excited to see the African penguins this trip!
There is a beautiful building at the zoo where you can get a close look at lots of reptiles and amphibians. He loves those turtles!
He even got to touch a Honduras milk snake!!
(but never let go of that dang lovie blanket)
We rode the carousel for the first time too! I'm sure we'll be doing this often because it's only $1.00!! Charlie said "neigh neigh" the whole time we rode.
Tucker and Debbie came over for dinner one night and he walked in the house with this balloon tied on him. If you can't read it, it says "Over the Hill"!! I died laughing and she said that's the one he picked out at the grocery store.
These two giggled and laughed while playing outside, naked in the baby pool! You can just see the joy on their faces... and you can also see that they will be up to no good before we know it!
We are enjoying this beautiful spring weather!!

No comments: