Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

First baby gift!

Well, as I arrived to class today to take a comprehensive exam, I was trying to stay calm! Let me tell you... my heart was beating out of chest because I was so nervous about this test. I also knew I needed to stay calm because I have this little baby inside of me. My sweet friend (who is also about 34 wks pregnant - under my blogspot list of The Marables) said her baby was seriously kicking from her stress too! We were talking about the exam and then my book fell off the table onto this little bag. I said, "Oh I'm sorry, I crushed your cute little bag!" Then she informed me... it was for me!! Yippee!! To relieve the tension of the test, I opened it and received my first gift for the baby! She said she gave it to me since we will have a little October baby. It's too cute and wanted to show it off to everyone. Oh and in case you were wondering... both the babies are fine & we both think the test went very well! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Adorable!

Amy Marable said...

I am so proud that my gift made the blog :)
Now...i don't know if I would say the test went REALLY well. I am just glad it is over :)
love ya!