I went on my first airplane ride prego! Of course, no problems. I traveled with four of my girlfriends to San Diego for a quick trip. We attended a review course in preparation for my big comprehensive boards exam this fall. We were in class for two whole days but managed to fit in a little shopping the day we arrived. I'm in the picture with Lindsey & Meredith. Below is Autumn (prego too) and Brandi. Yes, all 5 of us were in ONE hotel room! Cozy but fun!!

Lindsey & I went to the infamous San Diego Zoo the day we left and had so much fun!!
The giraffe on the front is prego too! Sorry I just thought it was crazy that a six foot tall giraffe was in there!
How about those awesome student badges we had to wear? I know, you wish you had one too!! My mom was almost excited as we were that we got to see the panda! He was very cute but much smaller than I expected. We finished off the zoo with a little gondala ride to the top and back down! I ate a lot and just caught up on my sleep when I got back! :) I feel much more prepared for the test too!!


No comments:
Post a Comment