Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Recent pics & videos

My BFF from college, Allison, is having a baby girl!! I made her a few cute things for Miss Mattie Ann and I cannot wait to love on that precious angel. I was so sad to miss the shower in Kerrville too. More pics of her shower here. She sure had me on my knees the past few weeks with her frequent trips to the hospital. Finally they were able to figure out she had kidney stones!! She's on the mend, doing much better, and due 8.9.10!! Wouldn't that be a fun birthday!! We love you Allison, Jeffrey and Mattie Ann. xoxo
On my 29th birthday (July 6th) Charlie and I attempted to go swimming with Debbie, Tucker and Jack. Well, two different pools were closed, so we just hung out. Debbie and I didn't even plan this, but look, Tucker and Charlie are twinks!! Instead, that night we went out to eat with the Slays and Armstrongs to celebrate me! Thanks for being such sweet friends, I love yall!
Carson started to let Charlie play with his duck call. He's even learned how to blow it too! (see video below) It's so cute! He'll be ready to duck hunt before we know it!
Sleeping with his booty in the air just like I used to when I was a little girl!
Crazy bath hair
Wearing daddy's shirt
We went swimming with the Triggers a couple weekends ago. So fun!! (couldn't get the boys to look at the camera at the same time)
Playing on our bed...
Blowing Daddy's duck call... (this one's for you Papa Jess)
An all new low??

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Do you have a monogram machine??!?!?!?!??1