Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Swimming

You might not believe this but when Carson was only 14 months old, he could jump off the diving board all by himself and swim across the pool. Scout's honor. Ask his mom if you don't believe me. Charlie, time to catch up to Daddy!! (evidence below of Carson)


Charlie turned 17 months old on Sunday (3.20.11) and is learning so much everyday! Well, we have a head-start on the swimming...Charlie has decided that he likes to swim now in the bathtub... I guess that means we're ready for summer!


Click here for a video of Charlie swimming in the tub.
(sorry if you cannot see this above link, it's yellow on my screen)

5 comments:

Molly said...

Yes, Carson was quite the swimming prodigy...he was unbelievable!

Monica said...

I hadn't ever seen that picture of Carson. So cute!

Landon said...

I was swimming at 12 months

Amy said...

I love your little family!! What a blessing! Miss you friend!

Joanna said...

WOW Carson! How's that for development on time?!? Charlies bathtub video is so cute! You'll have a fish by the summer in no time! :)