We wanted to record Charlie talking to capture this time in his life on video where he's really learning new words everyday. We obviously think his little voice the cutest thing in the world. Here he is saying some new words... sorry this one is a little long:
This one is shorter, but I love when he says "Peas Momma":
1. "Soccer Ball" was so clear. Good job! 2. "murdock" is what Stan calls Meredith every now and then. I had forgotten about that. 3. I am SO jealous you can get your toddler to sit for 3 minutes, so calm and still. One would think mine is hyped up on meth at the speed she moves. 4. Haley LOVED watching her cousin Charlie and won't let me type. She wants to watch him again!
3 comments:
his excitement for "soccer ball" MELTED my heart.... such a sweet boy!!
his excitement for "socca ball" MELTED my heart... sooo so sweet
Several observations:
1. "Soccer Ball" was so clear. Good job!
2. "murdock" is what Stan calls Meredith every now and then. I had forgotten about that.
3. I am SO jealous you can get your toddler to sit for 3 minutes, so calm and still. One would think mine is hyped up on meth at the speed she moves.
4. Haley LOVED watching her cousin Charlie and won't let me type. She wants to watch him again!
Post a Comment