Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

21 Questions: Answered by Charlie, Age 3

I saw idea this on Pinterest.  Such a fun website!!  I hope I remember to ask our children these questions each year.  I added one more question that Carson and I thought was important.

20 questions* : answered by Charlie, age 3

1. What is your favorite color? blue and red and green
2. What is your favorite toy? trains, engines and race cars
3. What is your favorite fruit? grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Cars 2 and Word World (He still likes Mickey too)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? peanut budder and jewwie (PB & J.  He can't pronounce his Ls just yet.)
6. What is your favorite outfit? horsey shirt (Polo) and shorts
7. What is your favorite game? football game (I guess he said that because it's football season and that's all Daddy watches, but his favorite game is actually soccer)
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? ewephants(elephants)
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Wittle (Little) Star and Jesus Wuvs (Loves) Me
11. What is your favorite book? Pumpkin Patch (Bernstein Bears, again I think he chose that because his birthday is in October.  He loves to read his Bible and Bernstein Bears books)
12. Who is your best friend? Wy-Wy (Wyatt Proctor)
13. What is your favorite cereal? marshmewwow (marshmallow) cereal (he just eats the marshmallows, not the crunchies) 
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play in the muwch (mulch) and my sandbox
15. What is your favorite drink? juice and milk (vanilla almond milk)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas time
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Dolpho (lion who's mane he twirls)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? donuts (donut holes specifically)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? grilled cheese 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? drive a big piretruck (firetruck)
21. Who do you want to be when you grow up? Boppa (Carson's dad)

No comments: